HinduOnline Terms of Service
Welcome to HinduOnline! Before you begin using HinduOnline, you must read and agree to these HinduOnline Terms of Service ("Terms of Service") and the following terms and conditions and policies, including any future amendments (collectively, the "Agreement"):
1. Description of Service: HinduOnline is a web free information providing web portal(the "Service"). You understand and agree that the Service is provided to you on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. HinduOnline disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service or any other client software. HinduOnline also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
You must be at least three (3) years of age to use the Service. HinduOnline reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
2. Proper Use: You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Service, for any posts you make, and for any consequences thereof. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence and all United States export control laws.
You agree to abide by the HinduOnline Content Policy and the rules and restrictions therein. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to the HinduOnline Content Policy, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. HinduOnline may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise the HinduOnline Content Policy at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
HinduOnline reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to (a) determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or (b) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Much of the content of HinduOnline.co or HinduOnline.org-- including the contents of specific postings -- is provided by and is the responsibility of the person or people who made such postings. HinduOnline does not monitor the content of HinduOnline.co or HinduOnline.org, and takes no responsibility for such content. Instead, HinduOnline merely provides access to such content as a service to you.
By their very nature, HinduOnline.co or HinduOnline.org may carry offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate material, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. We expect that you will use caution and common sense and exercise proper judgment when using HinduOnline.co and or HinduOnline.org.
HinduOnline does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted via the Service or endorse any opinions expressed via the Service. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted via the Service will be at your own risk.
5. Content of the Service: HinduOnline takes no responsibility for third-party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does HinduOnline have any obligation to monitor such third-party content. HinduOnline reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. HinduOnline also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of HinduOnline, its users and the public. HinduOnline will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
6. Intellectual Property Rights: HinduOnline's Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that HinduOnline does not owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all intellectual property rights. Rights are protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws. As described immediately below, HinduOnline Rights do not include third-party content used as part of the Service, including the content of communications appearing on the Service.
HinduOnline claims no ownership or control over any Content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through HinduOnline services. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any Content you submit, post or display on or through HinduOnline services and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through HinduOnline services which are intended to be available to the members of the public, you grant HinduOnline a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and distribute such Content on HinduOnline services for the purpose of displaying and distributing HinduOnline services. HinduOnline furthermore reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any Content in its sole discretion.
You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content submitted.
You may choose to submit, post, and display any materials on or through the HinduOnline service under a public license (e.g. a Creative Commons license), whether by manually marking your materials as such or using HinduOnline service tools to do so. For avoidance of doubt, HinduOnline is not a party to any such public license between you and any third party. Also, for avoidance of doubt, HinduOnline may choose to exercise the rights granted under (a) the public license or licenses, if any, you apply to your materials or (b) this Agreement.
7. No Resale of the Service. Unless expressly authorized in writing by HinduOnline, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes (a) any portion of the Service, (b) use of the Service, or (c) access to the Service.
8. Publicity: Any use of HinduOnline's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features ("Brand Features"), including "HinduOnline," "HinduOnline.co," must be in compliance with this Agreement and in compliance with HinduOnline's then current Brand Features use guidelines, and any content contained or referenced therein, which may be found at the following URL: http://www.HinduOnline.co/guidelines.html (or such other URL HinduOnline may provide from time to time).
9. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to HinduOnline to participate in the Service is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
10. Termination: Suspension. HinduOnline may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, terminate the Service, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system for some time for back-up purposes. Sections 2, 3, 5 - 8, and 10 - 15 of the Agreement, along with applicable provisions of the general Terms of Service (including the section regarding limitation of liability), shall survive expiration or termination.
11. Indemnification: You agree to hold harmless and indemnify HinduOnline, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, HinduOnline will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
12. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and HinduOnline and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and HinduOnline. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other HinduOnline services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
13. Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of HinduOnline to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
14. Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising of or related to use of HinduOnline services or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
15. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction: Forum. These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Karnataka, INDIA, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the Service will be brought solely in Bangalore, India, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.